This page will be updated when new information & pages are put on the site. The newest changes are at the top of the list. This page will only contain a few months worth of information.
There is a members area on the site. This area is only accessible to people who have contributed to the site. For only $5.00 a YEAR you will get access to the private section, and all the message board and photo gallery features. Click HERE for a list of features. Click HERE to access the area. Click HERE if you wish to become a contributor.
As there are very few updates to the site... all updates will be put on the site once a month UNLESS there are no updates. If it gets busier, they will go on more often.
1. TanPages.com now contains every listing that is in the North American Guide to Nude Recreation, published by the AANR .
2. a. USA, Arizona: The Arizona Royal Villa Hotel for Gay Men brings you over 25 years experience in the hotel industry. We are centrally located and only minutes from shopping, restaurants, and bars. The Royal Villa provides an adult-oriented clothing optional (nudity allowed) atmosphere that offers privacy, comfort, and cleanliness for those guests in town on business or simply enjoying a getaway vacation. We offer many different sizes and types of rooms to fit your needs. Choose from our Deluxe Rooms (typical hotel room) up to our furnished 1 Bedroom Suite with fully functional kitchen equipped with stove/oven & microwave and our recently refurbished, romantic Safari Suite overlooking the pool. Singles-friendly Visit the site for additional information.
1. a. USA, Alabama: The Retreat. This is a "Nudist facility". As to date we offer 10 R.V. spots, 8 with complete hookups, 2 with power and water only. There is a dumping station onsite. We offer primitive camping for those wishing to be as close to nature as possible. There is a pool for sports or a relaxing swim. A hot tub for indoor relaxation is also offered. A fully stocked kitchen for those that enjoy cooking during cool or rainy weather awaits you in the adjoining greatroom. An outdoor dining area is provided as well as a grill for public use. We also offer a private wrap around porch for lounging out of the heat. Karaoke, fire pits, and other activities will be provided. As we gain new members we will expand to meet their needs. Please be aware that nudity is the keyword for everyone here. This is a "couples only" facility. Singles may be sponsored by members. No one under the age of 21 is allowed. Visit the site for additional information.
b. USA, Arizona: Southwest Naturist Network (SWNN) is an Arizona based clothing-optional travel/camping organization which was formed in 2005 and already numbers over 450 individual members; families with children, couples and singles throughout the United States. We are affiliated with the American Association for Nude Recreation, the American Association for Nude Recreation, Western Region and support the goals and guidelines of The Naturist Society of Oshkosh, Wisconsin. It is our mission to promote a safe and secure network of all who celebrate the freedom and wholeness of a clothing-optional lifestyle. The Southwest Naturist Network enhances a healthy self attitude that comes from realizing our connection to mind, body and spirit. Members of SWNN are of all ages and backgrounds, welcome without any discrimination. You will find families with children playing alongside many singles, teens, young couples, and grandparents at our outings. It is important to note that you are not required to be nude at our events. When you're ready to enjoy the freedom of social nudity, you will feel safe among the friendliest people you will ever meet. Naturism is a way of life in harmony with nature, characterized in part by the practice of communal nudity, with the intention of encouraging respect for oneself, respect for others, and respect for the environment. Visit the site for additional information.
2. Nautical page: Sail Sky Clad. Our spacious 36 ft Ketch rigged sailboat "Quest" is ready to take you on a sailing adventure across the Chesapeake Bay. Whether its a day trip just to feel the wind at your back, or an overnite or weekend trip to explore secluded coves or gunkholes, we can show you a whole other side to sailing. Sail with us on on of our clothing optional tours allow you to get that all over tan. Check out our gallery to see more of the boat and look at the destinations page to see some potential itineraries. All voyages are tailored to fit! Visit the site for additional information.
1. a. USA, Oregon (update): The Central Oregon Tumbleweeds. We have begun rebuilding for the 2013 year. We have a new site, new number and new e-mail address. The club was founded in 1995 as a non-profit corporation. As a family-oriented travel club we enjoy the great outdoors, when the weather permits, with our families and friends in the club. The Central Oregon Tumbleweeds is designed to be family-friendly. Most of our activities are planned for families with children in mind. Visit the website for more information.
1. a. Nautical page: Nautical Nudist. Welcome to the only dive and boating club of its' kind, operated by and for nudists and guests who are interested in clothing free recreation. Our club is located in Land O'Lakes, Florida. We invite you to look us over, view our galleries and hope that you find our site and our links both enjoyable and informative.
1. The Nudie Toons Book: The Funny Side of Going Naked is ON SALE!! See the store for details. It is now $5.99 plus $5.00 shipping!
2. a. USA, Florida (update): Paradise Pines RV Park. We are located in Lutz/Land O Lakes, Florida, just north of Tampa, and 25 to 45 miles from area beaches. The Park is private and secluded, but also very close to all amenities expected near any big city. Our private, gated 81-space park is next to Lake Como and Paradise Lakes Nudist Resorts and a short driving distance to Caliente. Come experience the peacefulness we treasure. Paradise Pines provides gravel or concrete RV pads that accommodate virtually any size or type of RV. 30/50 amp hookups are included and cable TV, local telephone and high speed internet are available. Visit our new heated pool facilities or use the laundry, library and mail services in the clubhouse. The community pavilion and grill are yours for friendly BBQs or a lively card game. Many guests enjoy their morning coffee in the new pavilion while watching our sand hill cranes take their strolls around the park. Rentals are available by the day, week, month, or year, or any other period. Each lot is privately owned so rates vary by season, amenities and location. Visit our rental web page, click HERE for details. We're AANR affiliated. Visit the site for further information.
b. Far East, Thailand: Naturist Association Thailand (NAT). We are the governing organization of and in Thailand. We have been building naturism in Thailand for over 5 years and so far we have been hugely successful. We have come from a backyard meeting of friends to an organization with 6 association member resorts, over 1170* members, and recognition in naturist world as the source of naturist information for Thailand. * as of 1 Dec 2012. Check the website for upcoming events and visit the site for additional information.
c. USA, Hawaii: Kauai Nude Beaches Report. Updated December 2012, see Larsen's Beach section of the report. Link to November 2011 Naturist Action Committee Newsletter article on Larsen's Beach. Link to June 2011 Naturist Action Committee Newsletter article on Larsen's Beach. Link to July 2011 Naturist Action Committee Newsletter article on Larsen's Beach. Updated February 2011, see Kauai Naturist Blog information at the start of the report. Updated June 2010, see Donkey Beach section in report. Updated April 2010, see Larsen's Beach section in report. Transport to Kauai, accomodation, dining, shopping, are out of the scope of this naturist location report. If any reader has questions on those matters, please do email me and I will try to help since I am on Kauai now. MOST IMPORTANT: If any reader has any negative encounter at any beach listed either from members of the public or police, I urge you to contact me immediately without delay. Aloha. Background: The story of the persecution of nude sunbathing on the Hawaiian island of Kauai has been told on this website and in many other naturist media and does not need exhaustive revisiting here. This brief summary will suffice... (go to the Hawaii section to read the rest of the report.)
3. Two NEW short stories in the short story section.
1. Travels page: Tropical Sailing provides Florida Yacht Charters for individuals, small & large private and corporate groups aboard South Florida’s newest, most spacious and comfortable fleet of catamarans: the World Famous Sailing Catamaran “Spirit of Lauderdale” , “Caribbean Spirit“, or “Tranquility” our 40 foot Power Catamaran. We also offer a wide selection of professionally crewed boat charters and luxury yacht rentals in South Florida. Visit the site for additional information.
2. a. Spain: Lanzarote - Nudist Beaches. Updated Nov 2nd 2012. Nudist Beaches on Lanzarote This is not a comprehensive list of all nudist beaches on the island. Its primary function is a summary of beaches in particular for people who have not visited Lanzarote previously. It's correct as of November 2012. Suggest using Google Maps for exact beach locations and for parking details. Under Spanish Law, naturism is a right, however discretion for others using any beach on Lanzarote should always be respected. Note: All of the nudist beaches listed below (save for one) are unofficial nude beaches but naturism is widely practised and fully tolerated on them. Note: None offer sun loungers, toilets, any shelter or any food or drink. A naturist friendly villa is available for rent at http://www.elephanteblanco.com.
Here's a selection: (go to the Spain section for the rest of the report. )
b. Spain. Cabopino Beach, Costa del Sol. June 2012 Update. This is a Clothing Optional beach but mainly now used by naturists. Its easy to reach by car. From the N340 main coast road, take the Capobino exit (it's clearly signed). Follow the signs for Puerto Cabopino. From a small traffic island just off the N340 junction, you will turn right into a dirt track car park. Park in the main car park section or continue down the sand track towards the pine trees on the left. Park anywhere behind the trees. From the (free) car park walk through the trees to the beach. The beach is wide and long and the sand is clean and fine. The beach bar is now closed and there are no facilities. Beach and the dunes are now widely used by swingers and lifestylers of both sexes. There’s a lot of sole male masturbation and public sex in the dunes and at the back of the beach. If you are going for a walk – stay near to the sea. There is a lot of male prowling in the dunes, both singles and gays and in the car parking and the tree areas. Not a place to take children really unless you stay near to the sea or find a place at the Porto Cabapino end, nearest to the marina. Thanks Tony for the report!
c. Canada, Ontario: Oasis Niagara Bed and Breakfast is closed. November 2012.
1. Nautical page: Yacht Booker. - Reviews and Last-minutes for more than 4000 yachts in Greece, Croatia, Caribbean, Turkey and all over the globe. The world's largest Reservation System for Yacht Charter. Visit the site for additional information.
1. a. USA, Arizona:AZ Lagoon del Sol Bed and Breakfast is located just North of Phoenix, AZ. 2012 It is a part of the Clothing Optional Home Network, which is a group of homes offering a private, Clothing Optional / Nudist Bed and Breakfast style experience. These very special homes are a favorite for travelers seeking a quiet, relaxing, romantic destination. All C-O-H-N homes offer gourmet breakfasts, European sunbathing and luxuriously appointed guest rooms. We realize our guests want choices and that is why we are clothing optional. We follow AANR Priciples & Standards and our philosophy is based on common sense. If this is your first time at a clothing optional resort, you may wear something until you are more comfortable. This very private, elegant home nestled in a quiet neighborhood has a sophisticated yet comfortable feel and features 12 ft ceilings, crown moldings, custom paint and furnishings throughout. The home is completely private from the street so clothing is optional throughout. The spacious Formal Living Room is set for your enjoyment with shuffle board table, pool table, bar table & chairs and an elegant Formal Dining table. The safari inspired Family/Great Room has a gas fireplace, shutters, a widescreen HD TV and opens to a chef inspired Island Kitchen with breakfast bar and breakfast table. Outside there is a pool, heated spa and plenty of sunshine! Rates vary by the season, but a full breakfast is always included with your stay. You can see details of this lovely home at the website or call 866-268-8852 for more details.
b. USA, California: Arroyo del Sol Bed and Breakfast is located in Pasadena/Altadena, CA. 2012. It is a part of the Clothing Optional Home Network, which is a group of homes offering a private, Clothing Optional / Nudist Bed and Breakfast style experience. These very special homes are a favorite for travelers seeking a quiet, relaxing, romantic destination. All C-O-H-N homes offer gourmet breakfasts, European sunbathing and luxuriously appointed guest rooms. We realize our guests want choices and that is why we are clothing optional. We follow AANR Priciples & Standards and our philosophy is based on common sense. If this is your first time at a clothing optional resort, you may wear something until you are more comfortable. This unique and significant home is located on the edge of the Arroyo Seco Canyon and is a true experience to enjoy with it's 1940's styling and feel. Situated on 2/3 acre, it is adjacent to the trail-head for hiking, biking and horseback riding into the Angeles National Forest, which is just a few steps from the home. Minutes away from the Rose Bowl, shopping, theaters, museums and all of the other amenities of Pasadena, plus a short drive to downtown Los Angeles, Anaheim and the Southern California beaches! It is a fabulous location for adventuring out to see all that Southern California has to offer...all while you enjoy being in a nudist friendly environment! Outside you have a heated spa and lush grounds to enjoy the sunshine! Rates vary by the season, but a full breakfast is always included with your stay. You can see details of this lovely home at the website or call 866-268-8852 for more details.
c. Mexico: Casa Encantado Bed and Breakfast is located near Guadalajara, Mexico in the village of Ajijic. It is a part of the Clothing Optional Home Network, which is a group of homes offering a private, Clothing Optional / Nudist Bed and Breakfast style experience. These very special homes are a favorite for travelers seeking a quiet, relaxing, romantic destination. All C-O-H-N homes offer gourmet breakfasts, European sunbathing and luxuriously appointed guest rooms. We realize our guests want choices and that is why we are clothing optional. We follow AANR Priciples & Standards and our philosophy is based on common sense. If this is your first time at a clothing optional resort, you may wear something until you are more comfortable. This very private, contemporary & luxurious Mexican style home features a sweeping terrazo with spectacular lake & mountain vistas. Securely nestled in a quiet gated neighborhood on cobblestone streets, there is a sophisticated yet comfortable home. It features brick cupula ceilings, custom paint and furnishings throughout. The home is completely private from the street so clothing is optional throughout. The Mirador above has incredible views of Lake Chapala. Outside there is a solar heated pool and lush gardens for you to enjoy the sunshine! Your Hosts are a charming, retired international couple who have traveled extensively. He is originally from New Zealand and she is from Scotland. They are now US citizens and have retired to their dream home overlooking Lake Chapala, just outside of Guadalajara, Mexico. Rates vary by the season, but a full breakfast is always included with your stay. You can see details of this lovely home at the website or call 866-268-8852 for more details
d. Australia/New Zealand: Katikati Naturist Park Report. November 2011. I visited this naturist park during a quick trip to both the North & South Islands of New Zealand. It is reached easily within a couple of hours driving south of Auckland on SH-2. Katikati is a natural inlet located on the Bay of Plenty and the Naturist Park is about 1 km from the town itself. Kevin and Joan Sampson, the owners, have done a great job arranging the accommodations and maintaining the grounds. The park is set back from the hard road and retains privacy with forest, hedges and properly placed facilities. The facilities have something for every taste. They include spaces for the user to park his own caravan/ RV and hook up to the park’s utilities as well as basic motel-like cabins and fully equipped self-contained units. To complement these units, Katikati Naturist Park has group restroom/shower/laundry buildings in two places. Additionally, the main recreation room has showers and a restroom. At the end of one of the shower units there is a large, group kitchen that is equipped with the necessary appliances for preparing meals of any size for small or large gatherings. Users of the caravans find this area very useful. On the north side of the park is a very large grassy area bordering the creek/river that is used for overflow caravan parking as well as tent camping. It is a wonderful area for activities like frisbee and birding or just for quiet strolls. Kevin & Joan have installed some restored caravans for rent to their customers. I found it interesting to look these vehicles over and was impressed with the condition of them... (see the report section for the rest of the report.)
e. Australia/New Zealand: Wai-natur Naturist Park Report. November 2011. Nestled in the Wiarua wine country is a gem of a park for naturists. Wai-natur is right on SR63 south of Blenheim. Although it fronts the highway the buildings themselves are set back and the very large front section contains some attractive gardens and a protective growth along the road-front itself. Park users can freely stroll through the gardens in the nude without concern about traffic on the road. The gardens themselves are quite natural and when I visited in the spring they different plants were just coming into blossom. It is a good place to relax and enjoy nature. The accommodations of Wai-natur consists of a full B & B as well as cabin rental and caravan parking with or without hook-ups. The also have caravans for rent if you don’t drag your own down there. Kay Hannam and Brian Williams are the owners/operators of the park and they have done a terrific job with the improvements to the property. The large lap-style pool and surrounding patio are a main attraction as is the hot tub/spa situated behind the main residence. Kay and Brian live and work at the park so their home serves as a park office as well as an editorial desk for Kay while she works to get the next issue of “gonatural” to the printer. Kay serves as the Managing Editor for the quarterly publication... (see the report section for the rest of the report.)
1. a. USA, Florida: Ocean Palm Motel in Miami has closed its doors as of May 1, 2012. A developer bought it and is now knocking it down for another Condo.
b. Australia: "Robalwin" naturist B&B Spa Retreat. When in Australia, make "Robalwin" naturist B&B Spa Retreat in Cairns your home away from home. Relax by our large 10 metre swimming pool (heated in winter for your enjoyment) in the privacy of a naturist tropical garden setting and come and share the luxury of Robert & Alwine's home with the 6 person "HotSpring" Hydro therapy Spa with it's 47 jets for ultimate relaxation. Enjoy relaxation and detoxification of the 4 person "Sunlight" Infrared Sauna. Supurb facilities, BBQ, laundry/ironing and wireless high speed internet access for your laptop completes your experience. Your hosts Robert & Alwine are commited naturists and affiliated members of the Australian Naturist Federation. We cater for adult naturists only and are not dress optional. Located within walking distance of a large shopping centre with supermarkets, restaurants, bottleshops, dining facilities, banks, post office etc. Enjoy the sumptuous complimentary breakfast. Let us give you the support and advice to make the best out of your naturist stay. Visit the site for additional information.
b. USA, Tennessee: Cherokee Lodge and Resort Report. June 2012. Cherokee Lodge and Resort continues to grow and improve. In the two years since my last visit, the Davis's have expanded both RV hookup areas, enlarged the pool sundeck, stocked their pond for catch and release fishing, and cleared away tent camping grounds beside the pond. The casual, "undress to destress" atmosphere makes one want to stay and never leave. The staff even remembered me, and I was also able to book the same lodge room that I had enjoyed previously. Checking in early in the week, I found the resort quiet, as expected. More guests arrived as the week progressed. Everyone I met was friendly and fun to talk with. I can't wait to go back. The resort is easy to reach, rates are reasonable, and other activities are nearby.
1. a. USA, Vermont: Rock River Report.From a member of this site: the swimming holes at Rock River are mostly waist high due to Irene. Most of the beaches that were there are gone but there are still many areas to sun.
b. USA, California: Desert Sun Resort is the premier clothing free travel destination in the world today. Acres of landscaped grounds behind secluded gates offer panoramic views and 354 days of sunshine a year, and only a mile from downtown Palm Springs. We combine the romantic charm of a peaceful inn with the full luxury of a resort. Whether a nudist, naturist or novice to it all, you will immediately be at ease enjoying the freedom to be clothes free. Our private Palm Springs Mediterranean style nude resort offers more amenities than any other naturist resort in Palm Springs. We have a lighted tennis court, three heated pools and two hot tubs. We also offer a full spa, a wonderful restaurant and a full bar. We are a private clothing optional resort. Membership is only a one time $10 per person on your first visit. Desert Sun Resort is now an Adult Only Nudist Resort. Day Passes and Memberships are now Couples Only. We cater to couples. You asked and we listened. We want Desert Sun Resort to be your resort of choice. Please show your support of these changes now by booking your next visit. NOT Singles friendly. Visit the website for additional information.
copyright 1997 - 2013 NetNude
Inc. All rights reserved.
| This page has been accessed
times since October 3, 1998.